Een whitepaper over de onoverwinnelijke combinatie van social & intranet.
So every CIO is supposed to have a social strategy because social is taking over the universe. It’s the preferred way people communicate at work or at the office. OK, you get it. But what if we told you that, in fact, a social intranet will help you elevate your game and make savvy CIOs more valuable in their own companies? Or that a CIO who does a good job deploying a social intranet will likely solve other thorny enterprise IT problems? Behold, five reasons why CIOs should embrace social intranets.
1. Social Intranets Drive Demonstrable Value Across The Enterprise.
Met prachtige cijfers als 15% meer medewerkersproductiviteit en 16% minder vergaderingen.
2. Social Intranets Provide Analytics that Demonstrate the Value of Knowledge Sharing.
3. Social Intranets Solve The Collaboration Conundrum
4. Social Intranets Make Self-service Far More Viable.
5. Social Intranets Actually Make Security Much, Much Easier.